Back aching, im all dizzy, haven't eaten anything, want another few hours of sleep, havent had time for myself in days...but yet all I knoe is I'm in love.
All these hours of no sleep count for nothing...all the cribbing, the frustration, the work load...they count for absolutely nothing. When I'm standing in front of a piece of art I've made, I know I'm in love. In love with myself. In love with my life. In love with the decisions I took and finally what I got from it.
Its not exactly roses...but the satisfaction...the selfpeace. It beats everything. This ecstasy is maddening. As I write this I'm asting precious minutes of work but it doesn't matter. This bout of emotions need to be recorded. This moment of happiness is an event worth remembering later. I'm in love.
The irony is I could rite now either die under the pressure of this work load or could just die with the happiness of knowing that I'm doin what Ilike. NIFT is intoxicating. It leaves you free to be what you want to be. It feels like home. You can let your imagination run wild..and the better you get with it the better its appreciated. I experiment so much with myself...exploring has become a passion. The library has become my refuge. Everything else stands meaningless now. I now live for me. And I love every single minute of it....hopefully we have a happy marriage together.
No comments:
Post a Comment