How much can a person endure? Is life really all about enduring? Of taking shit and just keep taking it until you attain 'nirvana'?
I gess salvation is a kinder word given to 'good riddance'. Life itself is a huge pack of situations you have to deal with. Situations that you have to endure. And the stupid part is no one comes out alive. We try so hard...for what? For fulfilling a purpose which can easily be compared to a dream. A dream thats way too much like reality. I Wonder what's reality then? Is it...endurance?
I think birth and death are the easiest parts of life. Dunno...tell that to the people who die horriblw, slow deaths. Hmm...I'll take that back then. I gess birth is the easiest bit then. Maybe because we don't remember if it hurt when we were born. It ust have. I find no sense in a child bawling otherwise. So...voila. From birth to death, nothings easy. So then life's a pretty tough piece of shit ain't it?
All these words like 'hope', 'faith', 'joy' seem like some kind of medical kit each of us carries throughout our lives. Like first aids. So we can keep bandaging ourselves with them whenever it hurts. Its pretty funny in a way if you look at it. Humans have such amazing ways to fool themselves, its commendable. We have an all protecting saviour (God) to take us out of complicated problems that mostly are a result of our own stupidity. Then we have 'hope', 'trust', 'courage', 'faith'...the tool kits to help us trudge through life.
Its quite amazing. I don't know about God but a human in itself is a pretty smart bit of genius walking the earth. It has quite commendable ways of tricking itself into illusions. Like ways to survive a terribly rough patch. It is human nature to glorify, to exaggerate. I don't know if we actually have it in us to face the simplicity, the 'normalness' of life. To actually see the truth. It is inherent in us to complicate, to create so called 'values', 'cultures', 'taboos'. We live in these cocoons beyond which we dare not look. For if they break...they will break us too. Infact, I don't think these cocoons ever break. They are wound up so tight. Not until the last breath, they don't. And so we carry on...trugding...Humans have this admirable tendency to keep on going. Thumbs up to us for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment