Monday, August 15, 2011

Being unwell.

"I don't know how i do it. how easy it is to hide emotions when you're standing in a room full of people. How easy it is to stare at the computer screen ...reliving a time gone by. I don't know how it is possible to hurt so much...without letting the world know. Without them catching a glimpse of what you're feeling inside. How do i do it? why do i not scream? why do i not hit walls? why do i not bleed profusely...openly. hoarsely.

I want them to know. i want them to hurt like i do. i want the world to punish themselves for not knowing. for being so ignorant. for being so vile. for doing this to me.

why do i have to be so bottled up? why do i have to hold on to this grudge? why do i let it slice my insides? why do i wish horrible things to happen? why m i so angry?

This is what you call being diseased. the disease is all here...in the heart."

No comments: