Change, i have noticed, is the jist of how things go about in life. Without change, nothing would evolve, frustration creeps in and the very soul begins to stale... I have changed as I've already mentioned and so has my thought process. Ideas, revelations come and go ...exposing me to an altogether new and different reality everytime. There is so much to learn in this world...so much to do that somehow that vastness blurs and we are not even able to comprehend it. A lifetime is too short a time to live. There is so much i want to do sometimes that i dont know where to begin. and then sometimes...i want to be still. wait. stop. breathe.
The pleasure of just being sometimes is one of the most cherishable moments a person can spend. There is a tinge of sweetness to idleness...a dash of peace that melts the soul and steadies it.
I've realised that I have always been trying to prove something to myself...its been a fight against me. Has been and will be. I try to stretch myself to the very limit and then stretch it some more. The satisfaction is unbeatable. Even though it leaves me exhausted, sometimes to the brink of breaking down. It might be wrong in someone else's views...but then i believe that we have not come into this world to preserve our bodies to take them nice and soft to the coffin. Grind, strain, wear your bones out...move those limbs because they're there for the very purpose. And to be honest, nothing feels better than the knowledge that you can do it.
Yet being workaholic doesn't mean you can't pause once in while. The race we keep running against time, demands, our self esteems can be brought to a halt sometimes. This is the very beauty of this race...the choice of taking a break is yours.
I feel that the best part about taking time to just be is that you can think. Mind you, I LOVE to think. That little brain in our heads is one hell of a thing...it has a world of its own. A distinct paradise where once in a while you can dwell and live a life of your own. A place where you and you alone rule. All things go your way, no fear of people judging you. You don't have to go by life's rules, just one place in the world where you can go mad without even letting anyone know. Dreaming, i once read, permits each and everyone of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. Well said! Thats why I just love quotations.
Our mind is another example of the beauties of life. Our little slice of heaven. Cherish it. These are times when I feel, life couldn't get any better than this. Joy is ever where...we just need excuses to find them...and believe me, nothing's more easier.
1 comment:
bloody amazing!!! i'd read it b4 but not that carefully---this time i did nd understood wht u r talking bout...u kno pata nahi tu manegi ki nahi---but i cud somehow relate to it...seriously...
now i just dont wanna say it---,...u'll take flight again...but nyway---i'll say it...ur just great at this...fab nd vry touchng.
G.M.!!!
Post a Comment